- Sleigh Ride Rumchata, Amarula, Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum Cinnamon Sugar Rim, Chocolate Cigarette
- Sazerac Templeton Rye, Kubler Absinthe Rinse, Simple Syrup Peychaud Bitters, Orange Twist
- Always Lucky Ketel One Vodka, with Blue Cheese, Pimento, or Anchovy Stuffed Olives
- The "Classic" Gin Martini Bombay Sapphire, Noilly Prat dry vermouth, Fee Brother's Orange Bitters, Lemon Twist
- Margarita Fortuna* Espolon Tequila, Gran Gala, Fresh Lime Juice, Dash of Fresh Orange Juice, Agave Nector, Salted Rim, Lime Wedge. * this drink is served on the rocks unless specified "up"
- The Last Word Bombay, Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur, Green Chartreuse and Fresh Lime Juice, Lime Twist
- Gin Blossom Hendrick's Gin, Licor 43, and A Squeeze of Fresh Lime with an Orange Slice
- The Flirtini Russian Standard Vodka, X-Rated Fusion Liqueur, Cointreau, Cranberry, & Fresh Lime Juice With a Lime Wedge
- Club Lucky Manhattan 1792 Bourbon, Punt e Mes, Fee Brother's Old Fashioned Bitters, Luxardo Maraschino Cherries
- Club Cosmo Ketel One Citroen, Cointreau, Fresh Lime Juice and Cranberry Juice, Orange Slice
- Lemon Drop Ketel One Citroen, Housemade Lemoncello, Sour, with a Sugar Rim & Lemon Wedge
- Cioccolato Martini Svedka vanilla Vodka, Meletti Cioccolato and Bailey's, Chery Stick
- The Belgian Ketel One Vodka, Giffard Framboise, Pineapple Juice, Lemon Twist
- Botch-a-me, Rosemary! Club Lucky Gluten Free Vodka, X-Rated Fusion, Cointreau, Fresh Lime Juice, Lime Wedge
- The "Original" Catalano Sidecar Drambuie, Remy 1738, Licor 43, Cointreau, Lemon Juice, Lemon Twist
- Negroni St. George Botanivore Gin, Carpano Antica, Luxardo Bitter, Orange Twist
- New Boulevardier George Dickel Rye, Luxardo Bitter, Carpano Sweet Vermouth, Luxardo Cherry Juice, Orange Bitters, Orange Twist
Blood and Sand
Inspired by the 1922 film of the same name staring Rudolph Valentino.
Glenmorangie Original, Carpano Antica, Heering Cherry Liqueur, Solerno Blood Orange, Luxardo Maraschino Cherries.
Inspired by the 1942 film Casablanca, Rick Blaine (Bogart) laments, "Of all the gin joints
in all the world, she walks into mine."
Nolet's silver, St. Germain, Noilly prat dry vermouth, fee brother's plum bitters, orange twist.
Invented in 1941 and served ice cold in the famous copper mug
Russian Standard vodka, fresh squeezed lime juice, ginger beer, lime twist.
The 1921 "Papa Doble" Martini specifically made for Ernest while at the El Floridita in Cuba.
Bacardi, Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur, Fresh Grapfuit and Lime Juice, Simple Syrup. Lime Wedge.
The Vesper Lynd
This is our variation of the drink invented in the 1953 novel Casino Royale. Served "up" of course.
Journeyman Gin, Stolichnaya, Lillet Blanc, Fee Brother's Orange Bitters, Lemon Twist.
Signature Hot Drinks
Hot Buttered Rum
Ron Zacapa dark rum, House made butter and spice mix
Stolichnaya, Kahlua, Meletti Cioccolato, Fresh steaming hot coffee
with a dollop of whipped cream
Jameson Irish Whiskey, sugar, steaming hot coffee, whipped cream and a drizzle of creme de menthe
Frangelico, Baily's and hot coffee
Christian Brothers Brandy, Kahlua and Creme de Cocoa and Coffee
Di Saronno Amaretto and Hot Coffee
Meletti Cioccolato, Creme De Menthe, Hot Chocolate and Whipped Cream
Hot Chocolate Swirl
Licor 43 with Hot Chocolate and Whipped Cream
All Recipies Include A Little Love!!
Call In Your Order for Prompt Pickup
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness.
Club Lucky inc makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reations for guests with food allergies. Guests with food allergies need to be aware of the rick of consuming food items prepared on-site as well as the possibility of cross-contamination in regards to food allergies.
It is the guests' resposibility to inform management of potential allergies in order to accomidate appropriately. Club Lucky Inc. will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed or items one may come in contact with while eating at our establishment